Here is my *late* submission for the EXP + DiNusty Cyberpunk challenge. Due to the having more free time, I decided to have a crack at this challenge. I am quite happy with how this piece came out but of course I feel there is several things that could be improved. This project has increased in size as I was going with it with several iterations and changes that are visible in my blog post. I wanted to base it on a dystopian realistic future where society has degraded as a whole so we can see the state of the world decaying. I've included my moodboard and a layout of some of the assets as there were too many of them to fit in on single space. Big thanks to my colleagues Nariman, Sam and Szymon for providing constant feedback and helping me push this further. Most textures in the scene were created by me in Substance Designer and I used a few decals from Megascans. Most cloths and lanterns were created in Marvelous Designer.